Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Basque or basque in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Basque may refer to:
- Basque Country (greater region), the homeland of the Basque people with parts in both Spain and France
- Basque Country (autonomous community), an autonomous region of Spain
- Northern Basque Country, situated within the western part of the Pyrénées-Atlantiques of France
- Southern Basque Country, both the Basque Autonomous Community and Navarre
- Basque cuisine, the cuisine of the Basque people
- Basque music, the music of the Basque people
- Basque conflict
- List of Basques
- All pages with titles beginning with Basque
- All pages with titles containing Basque
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Basque.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.