From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Basque or basque in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Basque may refer to:
- Basque language, the ancestral language of the Basque people
- Basques, an ethnic group which primarily inhabits an area known as the Basque Country
- Basque cuisine, the cuisine of the Basque people
- Basque music, the music of the Basque people
- Basque Country (greater region), the homeland of the Basque people with parts in both Spain and France
- Basque Country (autonomous community), an autonomous region of Spain
- Northern Basque Country, situated within the western part of the Pyrénées-Atlantiques of France
- Southern Basque Country, the autonomous region of Spain including Navarre
In other uses:
- Basque (clothing), or old basque, an item of women's apparel
- Basque (grape), another name for white wine grape Crouchen
- List of Basques
- Basque conflict
- All pages beginning with "Basque"
- All pages with a title containing Basque
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Basque.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.