Bass Lake may refer to:
Cities, towns, townships, unincorporated communities
- Bass Lake, California, a census-designated place in Madera County
- Bass Lake Annex, California
- Bass Lake, Indiana
- Bass Lake, Michigan, a very small unincorporated community in Grand Traverse County.
- Bass Lake, Itasca County, Minnesota, an unincorporated community near Wirt, Minnesota
- Bass Lake, Sawyer County, Wisconsin
- Bass Lake, Washburn County, Wisconsin
- Bass Lake (Ontario) - several lakes in Ontario with this name
- Bass Lake (Madera County, California), a reservoir in the Sierra National Forest
- Bass Lake (Marin County, California), a small lake in Point Reyes National Seashore
- Bass Lake (Holly Springs, North Carolina)
- Bass Lake, Bass Lake, Indiana
- Bass Lake (Long Lake Township, Michigan), a small recreational lake west of Traverse City
- Bass Lake, Ely, Minnesota
- Bass Lake (Faribault County, Minnesota)
- Bass Lake (Mahnomen County, Minnesota)
- Camp Bass Lake, Owasippe Scout Reservation area near Whitehall, Michigan
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.