|Minister of Solidarity, Women, Family and Social Development|
3 January 2012
|Prime Minister||Abdelilah Benkirane
|Preceded by||Nouzha Skalli|
|MP (national list)|
October 5, 1960 |
|Political party||Justice and Development Party|
Bassima Hakkaoui (Arabic: بسيمة الحقاوي - born 5 October 1960, Casablanca) is a Moroccan politician of the Justice and Development Party. Since 3 January 2012, she has held the position of Minister of Solidarity, Women, Family and Social Development in Abdelilah Benkirane's cabinet. She has been a member of the House of Representatives since 2002, having been elected from the national list reserved for women. She was re-elected in 2007, 2011.
- "Official bio" (PDF).[permanent dead link]
- "Bassima Hakkaoui au Conseil de l'Europe". L'Economiste. 2012-04-13. Retrieved 17 June 2012.
- Amine Harmach (2012-01-12). "Bassima Hakkaoui, la femme ferme du PJD". Aujourd'hui le Maroc. Retrieved 17 June 2012.
- Houda El Fatimi (2011-12-29). "Un café avec...Bassima Hakkaoui". Aujourd'hui le Maroc. Retrieved 17 June 2012.
- "Sensibilisation des citoyens : Bassima Hakkaoui fustige 2007 Daba". La Gazette du Maroc. 2007-04-30. Retrieved 17 June 2012.
|This article about a Moroccan politician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|