Basso Bikes is an Italian manufacturer of road racing bicycles. It was founded in 1977 by Alcide Basso, brother of Marino Basso. Before registering the company, Alcide started making bicycles in his family's garage in 1974.
Basso initially made frames of steel. They acquired the Pogliaghi brand name in the late 1980s. Now they make frames of carbon fiber. Basso Bikes is a sponsor of Morvelo Basso, a British amateur road racing team.
- "Basso". Steel Vintage Bikes. Retrieved 2017-11-12.
- "Basso". Classic Rendezvous. Retrieved 2017-11-12.
- Trey Richardson (November 18, 2015). "La Famiglia: Behind the scenes look at Basso Bikes' Italian production facility & their deep cycling heritage". Bike Rumor. Retrieved 2017-11-12.
- Stu Kerton (February 1, 2017). "Basso Diamante SV Team Issue". Road CC. Retrieved 2017-11-12.
- Matt Phillips (August 17, 2017). "Reviewed: Basso Diamante SV Road Bike - This road racing bike is fast, beautiful and made in Italy". Bicycling. Retrieved 2017-11-12.
- Warren Rossiter (June 17, 2017). "Basso Venta review". Bike Radar. Retrieved 2017-11-12.
- "Morvelo Basso RT". British Cycling. Retrieved 2017-11-12.