From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Batalha (Portuguese for battle) may refer to:
- Batalha, Portugal (town with 7,500 inhabitants)
- Batalha Municipality, Portugal (15,000 inhabitants)
- Batalha Parish, Portugal
- Batalha Monastery (officially Mosteiro Santa Maria da Vitória), monastery in Batalha, Portugal
- Batalha, Alagoas, municipality in Alagoas, Brazil (15,000 inhabitants)
- Batalha, Piauí, municipality in Piauí, Brazil
- Batalha River, river in São Paulo
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.