From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Batang may refer to:
- Batang Regency, regency in Central Java province, Indonesia
- Batang, Batang, capital of Batang Regency
- Batang, one of the 28 barangays of Irosin, Sorsogon, Philippines
- Batang, Sichuan (巴塘镇), the seat of Batang County, Sichuan.
- Batang, Guangxi (八塘镇), a town in Gangnan District, Guigang, Guangxi.
- Batang, Ningxiang (坝塘镇), a town of Ningxiang City, Hunan.
- Chinese rivers
- Batang River, Qinghai (巴塘河), a tributary of the Tongtian River in Qinghai.
- Batang River, Sichuan (巴塘河), a tributary of the Jinsha River in Sichuan.
- Batang, a type of typeface that means "Background" in Korean, see Ming (typeface).
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.