|Population||206 (2001 census)|
|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Ambulance||East of England|
Batchworth was once a hamlet and is now a civil parish and part of Rickmansworth in Hertfordshire. Batchworth Parish Council was created in 2017 consisting of two Three Rivers District Council wards, namely, Rickmansworth Town and Moor Park & Eastbury. The first election was on 4 May 2017. There are eight councillors; four in each ward.
The Grand Union Canal passes through Batchworth. The Batchworth Canal Centre is alongside the Grand Union lock, near the junction of the A404 and A4145 roads. This is the home of the Rickmansworth Waterways Trust who run a visitors centre, a working heritage boat, a small outdoor cafe and co-ordination of the annual Rickmansworth Canal Festival.
The future of the historic cotton mill is uncertain following its need of urgent repairs.
Batchworth Heath is four hectares (ten acres) of designated common land around the junction of Batchworth Heath Hill, Batchworth Lane and White Hill, owned and managed by Three Rivers District Council. The habitat is heathland with an ancient pond and rich wildlife. Since July 2015 the site has been listed by Natural England as a Local Nature Reserve, but according to Three Rivers Council this is an error and they have asked Natural England to remove it from the list. 
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Batchworth.|
- "All people in Settlements in Hertfordshire" (PDF). 2001 Census, Key Statistics for HCC Settlements. Office for National Statistics. Archived from the original (PDF) on 26 March 2009. Retrieved 20 March 2009.
- http://www.rwt.org.uk/ around-batchworth/history
- "Rickmansworth Waterways Trust homepage". Retrieved 25 April 2013.
- "Batchworth Sea Scouts". Retrieved 25 April 2013.
- "Batchworth Dragons history". Archived from the original on 14 August 2013. Retrieved 25 April 2013.
- "Rickmansworth Water Ski Club". Retrieved 19 March 2020.
- "Batchworth Heath". Local Nature Reserves. Natural England. 13 March 2013. Archived from the original on 30 November 2009. Retrieved 1 May 2015.
- "Map of Batchworth Heath". Local Nature Reserves. Natural England. Archived from the original on 1 May 2015. Retrieved 1 May 2015.
- "Batchworth Heath including Manor of Moor". Common Land in England. Retrieved 25 April 2015.
|This Hertfordshire location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|