|OS grid reference|
|Sovereign state||United Kingdom|
|Ambulance||East of England|
Batchworth was once a hamlet and is now a civil parish and part of Rickmansworth in Hertfordshire. The parish of Batchworth was created on 1 April 2017 consisting of two Three Rivers District Council wards: Rickmansworth Town, and Moor Park and Eastbury. The first election to Batchworth Parish Council was on 4 May 2017. There are eight councillors; four in each ward.
The Grand Union Canal passes through Batchworth. The Batchworth Canal Centre is alongside the Grand Union lock, near the junction of the A404 and A4145 roads. This is the home of the Rickmansworth Waterways Trust who run a visitors centre, a working heritage boat, a small outdoor cafe and co-ordination of the annual Rickmansworth Canal Festival.
The future of the historic cotton mill is uncertain following its need of urgent repairs.
Batchworth Heath is four hectares (ten acres) of designated common land around the junction of Batchworth Heath Hill, Batchworth Lane and White Hill, owned and managed by Three Rivers District Council. The habitat is heathland with an ancient pond and rich wildlife. Since July 2015 the site has been listed by Natural England as a Local Nature Reserve, but according to Three Rivers Council this is an error and they have asked Natural England to remove it from the list. 
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Batchworth.|
- Three Rivers District Council (Reorganisation of Community Governance) Order 2016 (PDF). Retrieved 11 September 2021.
- http://www.rwt.org.uk/ around-batchworth/history
- "Rickmansworth Waterways Trust homepage". Retrieved 25 April 2013.
- "Batchworth Sea Scouts". Retrieved 25 April 2013.
- "Batchworth Dragons history". Archived from the original on 14 August 2013. Retrieved 25 April 2013.
- "Rickmansworth Water Ski Club". Retrieved 19 March 2020.
- "Batchworth Heath". Local Nature Reserves. Natural England. 13 March 2013. Archived from the original on 30 November 2009. Retrieved 1 May 2015.
- "Map of Batchworth Heath". Local Nature Reserves. Natural England. Archived from the original on 1 May 2015. Retrieved 1 May 2015.
- "Batchworth Heath including Manor of Moor". Common Land in England. Retrieved 25 April 2015.