Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up bate, bated, or bating in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bate may refer to:
- Baté, a village in Hungary
- Bate (Attica), a deme of ancient Attica
- Bate, Burkina Faso, a town in Burkina Faso
- Bate, Nova Gorica, a village in the Municipality of Nova Gorica, Slovenia
- Baté Empire, a pre-colonial state in what is today Guinea
- Bate Islands, Nunavut, Cana
- In tannery, bate is a substance, often made from fermented animal dung, used to remove hair and the outer protein layer from the hide
- FC BATE Borisov, a top Belarusian football club
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bate.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.