(Redirected from Bateia)Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Batea, daughter of Teucer.
- Batea, a Naiad, who married King Oebalus of Sparta. Their sons were Hippocoon, Tyndareus and Icarius.
- Pseudo-Apollodorus, Bibliotheca 3.12.1
- Pseudo-Apollodorus, Bibliotheca 3.10.4
- Pseudo-Apollodorus, The Library with an English Translation by Sir James George Frazer, F.B.A., F.R.S. in 2 Volumes, Cambridge, MA, Harvard University Press; London, William Heinemann Ltd. 1921. Online version at the Perseus Digital Library. Greek text available from the same website.
|This article includes a list of Greek mythological figures with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific Greek mythology article referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended Greek mythology article, if one exists.|