Bath Building Society
|Building Society (Mutual)|
|Industry||Banking and Financial Services|
Number of locations
|Chief Executive - Dick Jenkins
Chairman - Robert Derry- Evans
|Products||Savings, Mortgages, Investments and Financial Advice|
|Total assets||£298.9 million GBP (December 2016)|
Bath Investment & Building Society is a building society, which has its headquarters in Bath, England. It is a lender that specialises in niche mortgage products targeted at first-time buyers and students. The Society also provides residential property management services through its subsidiary company Bath Property Letting. It is a member of the Building Societies Association.
- "Branches and Agencies". Bath Building Society. Retrieved 6 September 2016.
- "Meet Our Team". Bath Building Society. Retrieved 6 September 2016.
- "About Bath Building Society". Paradigm Mortgages. Retrieved 6 September 2016.
- "Property and Letting Management Specialists". Bath Property Letting. Retrieved 6 September 2016.
- "Bath Building Society". Building Societies Association. Retrieved 6 September 2016.
|This article about an organisation in England is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This United Kingdom building society article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|