Bath Township, Franklin County, Indiana
Location of Bath Township in Franklin County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||18.49 sq mi (47.9 km2)|
|• Land||18.46 sq mi (47.8 km2)|
|• Water||0.03 sq mi (0.08 km2)|
|Elevation||1,030 ft (314 m)|
|• Density||20/sq mi (8/km2)|
|GNIS feature ID||453098|
The name of Bath is probably derived from local mineral springs said to hold medicinal qualities.
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 18.49 square miles (47.9 km2), of which 18.46 square miles (47.8 km2) (or 99.84%) is land and 0.03 square miles (0.078 km2) (or 0.16%) is water.
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains one cemetery, Bethlehem.
- "Bath Township, Franklin County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-09-24.
- United States Census Bureau cartographic boundary files
- "US Board on Geographic Names". United States Geological Survey. 2007-10-25. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Archived from the original on 2013-09-11. Retrieved 2008-01-31.
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- Reifel, August Jacob (1915). History of Franklin County, Indiana. Windmill Publications. p. 117.
||Harmony Township, Union County||Union Township, Union County|
|Fairfield Township||Oxford Township, Butler County, Ohio|
|Brookville Township||Springfield Township|
|This Franklin County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|