Bathikepelly is the name of several places in India. It may refer to a village in Telangana, a suburb of Hyderabad.
The village Bathikepelly is in Pegadapalle mandal in Karimnagar district of Telangana state. It has 2 temples in the Village.
- Bathikepelly Village is located 52 kilometres from District Headquarters(Karimnagar), 4 kilometres from Mandal(Pegadapalle), 18 kilometres from Jagityal and 20 kilometres from Mallial
- Once upon a time the village faced the problems of "Rajakarlu", an army from Nizam Navab's kingdom. In those days the people used to run away from the village.
- TSRTC Providing buses from Karimnagar and Jagityal from Early Morning 04:00AM to 09:00PM.
- Sri Markandeya was Located In the Middle of Village.
- Hanuman Temple (Kocheruvu gutta) was Located on the way to Pegadapelly (2 kilometers from the Center of Village).
- It is Best Place for Agriculture.
- Ex.Minister(R&B) Sri T.Jeevan Reddy Garu Birth Place.
Schools in Bathikepelly : School Name and Address
- Z.P. High School.
- Saraswathi Vidya Kendram.
- Vidya Bharathi Vidya Nilayam.
- Sai Sri Vidya Mandir.
- Created by:Nagaraju.K