|Headquarters||Welwyn Garden City, England, United Kingdom|
|Ian Herett (CEO)|
Number of employees
Bathstore.com Ltd., trading as bathstore is a specialist bathroom retailer, and is the largest in the United Kingdom. bathstore was originally started in the early 1990s by and with the idea to bring quality design led bathrooms into a wider retail arena. The company published one catalogue that contained all its products for the complete bathroom, with real retail prices.
The ethos was to focus on the home owner, rather than the trade buyer. In June 2014, bathstore was sold as part of a management buy out led by Chief Executive Gary Favell. 
In June 2003, bathstore was acquired by Wolseley, the global building materials company that owns brands such as Plumb Center and Build Center in the United Kingdom. Wolseley announced plans to sell off Bathstore in November 2010.
A period of rapid expansion and brand development under the leadership of executive chairman Nick Nearchou established the business as the United Kingdom's clear No. #1 speciality bathroom retailer, with more than 150 showrooms throughout the United Kingdom by the end of 2007. In 2009, the warehousing and delivery operation was transferred to DHL Supply Chain at their facility at the Daventry International Railfreight Terminal near Crick.
In May 2012, bathstore was acquired by Endless LLP from Wolseley PLC, as a non core asset acquisition for £15 million cash. Endless LLP is one of the United Kingdom’s leading turnaround investor, and specialises in the provision of financial investment and hands on turnaround expertise.
In June 2014, bathstore was sold as part of a management buy out led by chief executive Gary Favell. In April 2017, bathstore branched out into kitchens and bedrooms. They opened two new fascia Haus Stores in Farnborough and Lakeside, having acquired two former Betta Living premises on 14 April 2017.
As of May 2019, bathstore has over 150 stores throughout the United Kingdom, employing over five hundred people.
It launched its first television advertising campaign in December 2006. In November 2007, its television advertisements used CGI technology for the first time, incorporating water animation to bring life and movement to the products being showcased. These advertisements were voiced by the star from Spooks and Cold Feet, Hermione Norris. The brand has been recognised by bathstore being nominated and short listed for the Retail Week Awards, as the Best Specialist Retailer in 2007 and 2008.
- bathstore largest specialist retailer in the UK bathstore.com
- bathstore founded in 1990 bathstore.com
- "American Billionaire Backs Bathstore Buyout". Telegraph.
- Wolseley acquires bathstore Archived 20 November 2006 at the Wayback Machine www.wolseley.com, 2003
- "Wolseley to sell off Bathstore". theguardian.com. 13 November 2010. Retrieved 22 August 2017.
- "Bathstore branches out into kitchens and bedrooms with new fascia Haus Store". Retail Week. Retrieved 17 August 2017.
- Bathstore Makes a Splash creativematch.co.uk, 29 November 2007.
- "Retail Week Awards 2008". retailweek-awards.co.uk. Archived from the original on 29 April 2008. Retrieved 2 November 2016.