From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Batkachnyy Island)
Batkachny Island has a very twisted shape, with many headlands and inlets. It is separated from the coast by a 1 km wide channel. It has a length of almost 30 km and a maximum width of 10 km.
- Sedmoy Island (Ostrov Sed'moy) lies about 7 km to the NE.
- Nizhny Island (Ostrov Nizhny), also known as 'Nizhny Oseredok' lies right east of Batkachny Island's eastern coast, separated from it by a channel that has an average width of 1 km.
- Maly Setnoy Island (Ostrov Malyy Setnoy) lies 10 km to the east of Batkachny.
- Morskoy Setnoy Island (Ostrov Morskoy Setnoy) lies 15 km to the east, beyond Malyy Setnoy.
- Other nearby islands include Ostrov Zelenen'ky and Ostrov Zelyony
|This Astrakhan Oblast location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|