Batman: The 12 Cent Adventure
Batman: The 12¢ Adventure is a one-shot comic written by Devin Grayson and illustrated by Ramon Bachs with a cover date of October, 2004. It is a prelude to the Batman: War Games storyline that ran in 2004 and 2005.
All of Gotham's crime bosses come together with a single bodyguard each for a meeting that had been called through an anonymous letter. Spoiler and Catwoman observe them when the nervousness of the crime bosses causes them to begin firing at each other, creating a bloodbath. While this occurs, Batman is at a public gathering as Bruce Wayne when Kobra terrorists break in. He manages to get most people to safety and enter his Batman costume, however upon stopping the terrorists he receives a cryptic message about how the terrorists knew Batman would underestimate Kobra.    
The issue is told predominately from the perspective of Spoiler, and much of the writing is her internal monologue.
- "BATMAN: THE 12-CENT ADVENTURE #1". dccomics.com. Retrieved 7 December 2013.
- "Batman: The 12 Cent Adventure Comic". amazon.com. Retrieved 7 December 2013.
- "Comic Review – "Batman: The 12 Cent Adventure"". bureau 42.com. Retrieved 7 December 2013.
- Sheridan, Tim. "Batman: The 12 Cent Adventure #1 Review". insidepulse.com. Retrieved 7 December 2013.
- "Batman: The 12-Cent Adventure (2004)". jorgo.org. Retrieved 7 December 2013.
|This DC Comics–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|