From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up batman or Batman in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Batman is a fictional superhero appearing in comic books published by DC Comics.
Batman may also refer to:
Art, entertainment, and media
- Batman (set index), the Batman codename alias used by a number of characters over the years
- Batman (Damian Wayne), the recurring character also known as "Robin"
- Batman (Dick Grayson), the recurring character also known as "Nightwing"
- Batman (Earth-Two), an alternate version of the character
- Batman (Jason Todd), the recurring character also known as "Red Hood"
- Batman (Jean-Paul Valley), the recurring character also known as "Azrael"
- Batman (Terry McGinnis), the main character in Batman Beyond media
- Batman (Tim Drake), the recurring character also known as "Red Robin"
- "Batman", nickname of César Güemes, a fictional drug dealer and henchmen in the telenovela La Reina del Sur
- Batman (comic book), published from 1940 to the present
- Batman (comic strip), in newspapers from 1943 to 1991
- Batman (manga), several comic series published in Japan
Films and television
Main article: Batman in film
- Batman (1966 film)
- Batman (1989 film series)
- Batman (2005 film series)
- Batman (serial), a 1943 movie serial
- Batman: Mask of the Phantasm, a 1993 animated film based on the 1990s animated series
- Batman, 1966-1968 television series
- Batman: The Animated Series, a 1990s animated series; during its second season, the series was given the on-screen title The Adventures of Batman & Robin
- Batman: The Brave and the Bold, an animated series that debuted in 2008
- The Batman (TV series), a 2000s animated series
Main article: List of Batman video games
- Batman (1986 video game), released in 1986 for the Amstrad CPC, ZX Spectrum, and MSX consoles
- Batman (Nintendo Entertainment System), released in 1989 for the Nintendo Entertainment System
- Batman (Sega Mega Drive), released in 1990 for the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis
- Batman (1990 arcade game), released in 1990 by Atari
- Batman (2013 arcade game), released in 2013 by Specular Interactive
- Batman: Arkham, a video game franchise
- Batman: Arkham Asylum, a 2009 video game developed by Rocksteady Studios
- Batman: Arkham City, a 2011 video game developed by Rocksteady Studios
- Batman: Arkham Origins, a 2013 video game developed by Warner Bros Games Studios Montreal
- Batman: Arkham Knight, a 2015 video game developed by Rocksteady Studios
Further information: Batman computer and video games
- Batman (album), an album by Prince
- Batman (score), the film score album for the 1989 film
- "Batman Theme", by Neal Hefti for the 1960s television show and recorded by many artists since
- "Batman!" (Jan and Dean song), based on the theme by Neal Hefti
- "Batman", a song by John Zorn from Naked City
- Batman (2003 toy line), six-inch model figures
- Batman Bridge
- Batman Highway
- Batman railway station, Melbourne
- Batman's Hill
- Division of Batman, an electoral district in Victoria named after John Batman
- Batman, Iran, a village in Kermanshah Province, Iran
- Batman Province
- Batman, Turkey, the provincial capital of Batman Province
- Batman River, a tributary of the Dicle River
- Batman, a small village in Tunceli Province
- Batman (surname), a surname (and list of people with the name)
- As nickname or stage name
- Antonis Fotsis (born 1981), Greek basketball player
- Marques Houston (born 1981), American entertainer also known as Batman
- Bershawn Jackson (born 1983), American athlete also known as Batman
- Batman Samini (ne Emmanuel Andrews Samini in 1981), former stage name of Ghanaian musician who now uses the stage name "Samini"
- Batman (military), a soldier assigned as a personal valet to a commissioned officer
- Batman (truck), a monster truck that debuted in 2006
- Batman (unit), a historical unit of measure
- Batman: The Ride, a steel inverted roller coaster
- B.A.T.M.A.N., a mesh network routing protocol
- Bayesian tool for methylation analysis
- Bathmen, a municipality in the Netherlands
- Batman and Robin (disambiguation)
- Batman franchise media
- Batman's Treaty, a treaty between John Batman and a group of Wurundjeri elders for the rental of Aboriginal lands
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Batman.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.