Jump to navigation Jump to search
Batman, in films, may refer to:
- Batman (1966 film): directed by Leslie H. Martinson; starring Adam West, Burt Ward, Cesar Romero, Burgess Meredith
- Batman (1989 film): directed by Tim Burton; starring Michael Keaton, Jack Nicholson, Kim Basinger, Jack Palance
- Batman Returns (1992): directed by Tim Burton; starring Michael Keaton, Danny DeVito, Michelle Pfeiffer, Christopher Walken
- Batman Forever (1995): directed by Joel Schumacher; starring Val Kilmer, Tommy Lee Jones, Jim Carrey, Nicole Kidman, Chris O'Donnell
- Batman & Robin (1997): directed by Joel Schumacher; starring George Clooney, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Chris O'Donnell, Uma Thurman, Alicia Silverstone
- Batman Begins (2005): directed by Christopher Nolan; starring Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Liam Neeson, Katie Holmes, Gary Oldman, Rutger Hauer, Morgan Freeman
- The Dark Knight (2008): directed by Christopher Nolan; starring Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Heath Ledger, Gary Oldman, Aaron Eckhart, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Morgan Freeman
- The Dark Knight Rises (2012): directed by Christopher Nolan; starring Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Gary Oldman, Anne Hathaway, Tom Hardy, Marion Cotillard
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016): directed by Zack Snyder; starring Ben Affleck, Henry Cavill
- The Lego Batman Movie (2017): directed by Chris McKay; starring the voices of Will Arnett, Zach Galifianakis, Michael Cera, Rosario Dawson, Ralph Fiennes
| This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.