From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Batman, in films, may refer to:
- Batman (1966 film), starring Adam West and Burt Ward
- Batman (1989 film), starring Michael Keaton and Jack Nicholson
- Batman Returns, 1992 film starring Michael Keaton and Danny DeVito
- Batman Forever, 1995 film starring Val Kilmer and Tommy Lee Jones
- Batman & Robin, 1997 film starring Arnold Schwarzenegger and George Clooney
- Batman Begins, 2005 film starring Christian Bale and Michael Caine
- The Dark Knight, 2008 film starring Christian Bale and Michael Caine
- The Dark Knight Rises, 2012 film starring Christian Bale and Michael Caine
- Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, 2016 film starring Ben Affleck and Henry Cavill
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.