This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Promotional image for Batman Dracula.
|Directed by||Andy Warhol|
|Produced by||Andy Warhol|
The film was screened only at Warhol's art exhibits. A fan of the Batman comic series, Warhol made the movie as a "homage." Batman Dracula is considered to be the first film featuring a blatantly campy Batman.
- Tally Brown as Florence Grandaughter of Old Woman and Old Man
- Beverly Grant as Rose 
- Sam Green
- Dorothy Dean as Doris
- Bob Heide
- Baby Jane Holzer as Rebecca Sister of Syd and Titus
- Sally Kirkland
- Ron Link
- Naomi Levine as Elizabeth Daughter of Gaston
- Gerard Malanga
- Mario Montez
- Billy Name
- Taylor Mead
- Ivy Nicholson as Roxanne 
- Jack Smith as Batman/Dracula
- Andy Warhol
Filmed on the beaches of Long Island, and on the roofs of New York.
- Jonas Mekas. "Andy Warhol filmography". University of California, Berkeley Art Museum & Pacific Film Archive. Retrieved 16 June 2014.
- Douglas Crimp (2012). "Our kind of movie" : the films of Andy Warhol. Cambridge, Massachusetts: MIT Press. p. 115. ISBN 978-0-262-01729-9. Retrieved 16 June 2014.
It might also have been Smith's greatest film performance, but sadly we may never know, because Warhol left the film in the can, unassembled and unedited.