Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up baton in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Baton may refer to:
- Baton (conducting), a short thin stick used for directing a musical performance
- Baton, a type of club (weapon)
- Baton (running), an object transferred by runners in a relay race
- Baton (symbol), a symbolic attribute of military or other office
- Baton twirling, a light metal rod used for keeping time, twirling in competitions , and juggling in marching band, parade performances and
- Baton sinister, a mark of cadency in heraldry
- Baton, a smaller version of a baguette
- Baton, in stick juggling, the central stick, which is manipulated with the side-sticks (control sticks)
- Batons, in the keyboard of a carillon, the stick-like keys used to play the bells
- Baton, another name for the suit of wands in the Italian and French tarot decks
- Baton, another word for a batonette in the list of culinary knife cuts
- BATON, a Type 1 block cipher, used by the United States to secure all types of classified information
- Baton Bob, a costumed street performer currently based in Atlanta, Georgia
- Baton Broadcasting, a Canadian broadcaster, now owned by CTVglobemedia
- Baton Broadcasting System, a defunct television system owned by Baton Broadcasting Inc.
- "Baton Bunny", a Bugs Bunny cartoon of the Looney Tunes series produced in 1958
- BATON Overlay or Balanced Tree Over-lay Network, a distributed tree structure for Peer-to-Peer (P2P) systems
- Baton Records, a record label
- Baton Rouge, the capital city of Louisiana, USA
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baton.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.