|Rebbetzin Batsheva Kanievsky|
|Birth name||Batsheva Esther Eliashiv|
|Born||February 1, 1932
|Died||October 15, 2011
Bnei Brak, Israel
|Buried||Zichron Meir, Bnei Brak|
|Parents||Rabbi Yosef Shalom Eliashiv
Shaina Chaya Eliashiv
|Spouse||Rabbi Chaim Kanievsky|
Rabbi Avraham Yeshayah Kanievsky,
Rabbi Shlomo Kanievsky,
Rabbi Yitzchak Shaul (Shuki) Kanievsky
Batsheva Esther Kanievsky (Hebrew: בת-שבע קנייבסקי; February 1, 1932 – October 15, 2011) was a well-known rebbetzin from Bnei Brak, Israel. She was the wife of Rabbi Chaim Kanievsky, and the oldest daughter of Rabbi Yosef Shalom Eliashiv, known as "the greatest posek", or halakhic decisor, of Jerusalem. Her grandfather was Rabbi Aryeh Levin. Several hundred people would visit her apartment every week. She never left Israel. She was known as a "miracle worker", and more than 50,000 people attended her funeral.
- Weinberger, Naftali; Weinberger, Naomi; Indig, Nina (2012). Scherman, Nosson; Zlotowitz, Meir, eds. Rebbetzin Kanievsky: A Legendary Mother to All (2nd ed.). Mesorah Publications. p. 24. ISBN 9781422612064. Retrieved July 14, 2013.
- "Rebbetzin Kanievsky Passes Away". Arutz Sheva. Retrieved 2016-02-03.
- Weinberger; Weinberger; Indig (2012). Rebbetzin Kanievsky: A Legendary Mother to All (2nd ed.). p. 20.
- Weinberger; Weinberger; Indig (2012). Rebbetzin Kanievsky: A Legendary Mother to All (2nd ed.). p. 21.
- Rebbetzin Kanievsky 'A Miracle Worker', Arutz Sheva.
- Levaya Of Rebbitzen Kanievsky A”H, Oct 16, 2011.
|This biographical article about a person notable in connection with Judaism is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|