From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A batten is a piece of construction material.
Batten may also refer to:
- Batten (car), a British automobile produced in the 1930s
- Batten (theater), a horizontal pole from which lights, props or curtains may be hung
- Batten Disease, also known as Neuronal ceroid lipofuscinosis
- BBDO, Batten, Barton, Durstine & Osborn, an American advertising agency
- Mount Batten, an outcrop of rock at Plymouth Sound in England
- Batten Kill, a tributary of the Hudson River in the U.S. states of New York and Vermont
- Batten Kill Railroad
- Sail batten, a flexible insert in a sail to help shape it as an airfoil.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Batten.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.