Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up batter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Batter or batters may refer to:
- Batter (cooking)
- Batter (baseball)
- Batter (cricket) or batsman
- Batter (drum), a part of a snare drum
- Batter (crime)
- Batter (tort)
- Batter (walls), an intentional slope of walls or earthworks
- BATTeRS, a Japanese project to find asteroids
- Dave Batters (1969–2009), a Canadian businessman and politician, husband of Denise
- Denise Batters (born 1970), a Canadian politician, wife of Dave
- Elmer Batters (1919–1997), a pioneer fetish photographer
- Jeff Batters (1970–1996), a professional ice hockey player
- E.A.L. Batters (...1902...) A British phycologist, author of A Catalogue of The British Marine Algae. Issued as a Supplement to the Journal of Botany, London 1902.
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Batter.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.