|Look up battery in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Battery may refer to:
- Battery (electricity), electrochemical cells that transform chemical energy into electricity
- A mechanical battery, storing energy by mechanical means,
- Battery, 18th and 19th century term for a number of capacitors or Leyden jars connected in parallel
- Battery (crime), a criminal offense
- Battery (tort), intentional, harmful, or offensive contact
- Domestic battery, a type of domestic violence
Military or firearms term
- Artillery battery, an organized group of artillery pieces
- Battery position, a stage of operation of a firearm action
- Battery Park, or its location at The Battery, in Manhattan, New York
- Battery Park City, a neighborhood north of Battery Park in Manhattan
- Battery Park (Burlington, Vermont)
- Battery Island, Tasmania, Australia
- Battery Point, Tasmania
- Sultan Battery, in the Wynad District, Kerala State, India
- Battery (novel series), by Atsuko Asano
- Drum kit, sometimes called a battery
- Marching percussion, also called battery, in a modern drumline
- "Battery" (song), by Metallica
- Battery 9, a South African music project
- Battery (hardcore punk band), from Washington, D.C.
- Battery (electro-industrial band), from Bennington, Vermont
- Battery, stamp battery, or stamp mill, a type of mill that crushes material by pounding
- Battery cage, a confinement system for egg-laying chickens
- Battery Energy Drink, an energy drink made in Finland
- The Battery (disambiguation)
- Secondary battery (disambiguation)
- All pages beginning with "Battery"
- All pages with a title containing Battery
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Battery.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.