Battle Zeque Den
|Battle Zeque Den|
|Developer(s)||Arsys Software Inc.|
|Publisher(s)||Asmik Ace Entertainment, Inc|
|Genre(s)||Beat 'em up action|
The game features huge super deformed characters with exaggerated animations and special moves. Most of the enemies are similar to the enemies in Final Fight; each one is a little different, but mostly there are just different “types” of enemies. Three female fighters can be chosen in this game. They are embarking on a journey to defeat some evil forces trying to take over the world.
- "Release information". GameFAQs. Retrieved 2011-05-18.
- "Composer information". SNES Music. Retrieved 2011-05-18.
- Japanese title at super-famicom.jp (Japanese)
- "# of players information". UV List. Retrieved 2011-05-18.
- "English-to-Japanese title translation". SuperFamicom.org. Retrieved 2011-05-18.
- "Advanced summary". Video Game Den. Retrieved 2011-05-18.
- "Basic summary". Good-Evil.Net. Retrieved 2011-05-18.
- "Character information". RVGFanatic. Retrieved 2011-05-18.
- "Character and basic information". Another Worm Hole. Retrieved 2011-05-18.
|This beat 'em up video game article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|