(Redirected from Battle ax)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up battle-ax in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Battle axe is a weapon.
Battleaxe, battle axe, or battle ax may also refer to:
- Operation Battleaxe, a British World War II operation in North Africa, 1941
- No. 7 Squadron IAF, nicknamed "Battle Axes"
- The 78th Infantry Division (United Kingdom), also known as the Battleaxe Division
- 74 Battery (The Battle Axe Company) Royal Artillery
- The 65th Infantry Division (United States), nicknamed "Battle-Axe"
- Carrier Air Wing Three, an aircraft carrier air wing of the United States Navy, nicknamed "Battle Axe"
- Several ships in the Royal Navy have been called HMS Battleaxe:
- ST Battleaxe, a tugboat
Arts and culture
- Battleaxe (band), a heavy metal music band from the 1980s
- An instrumental piece composed by Carlos Cavazo on Quiet Riot's breakthrough album Metal Health
- "Battle-axe", a song by Deftones, from their 2003 album Deftones
- Battleaxe (novel) a 1995 novel by Sara Douglass
- Battleaxe (comics), Marvel comics character
- Battle-axe (woman), an aggressive, domineering and forceful woman
- Battle Ax, a shield volcano in the Cascade Range of Oregon
- Corded Ware culture, sometimes known as "Battle Axe culture"
- The Varangians, sometimes known as "Battle-axe Guards"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Battleaxe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.