Battle of Atlantis
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article does not cite any references (sources). (September 2008)|
|Battle of Atlantis|
Screenshot of Battle of Atlantis
|Developer(s)||Game World Manufacturing|
|Designer(s)||Game World Manufacturing|
|Release date(s)||1981 (Arcade)|
|Mode(s)||Single player, Up to 2 players, alternating turns|
|Sound||Sound CPU : Z80
Sound Chips : AY8910
|Display||Raster, 224 x 256 pixels, 99 colors|
The mission of the game is to finish the six tables (levels) by shooting enemies. Through all six tables, build up your bonus by blowing-up the fuel tanks.
- Table 1 : Avoid and destroy the floating mines.
- Table 2 : Exploding sharks appear as well as the destroyers.
- Table 3 : A cavern where octopuses lie in wait.
- Table 4 : A complex of towers replaces the lower part of the cavern. As well as the destroyers and octopuses, the mines reappear in large numbers.
- Table 5 : Accelerated version of Table 4.
- Table 6 : You return to Table 1 in an accelerated version.
|This arcade game-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This scrolling shooter article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|