Battle of Copenhagen
Battle of Copenhagen may refer to:
- Battle of Copenhagen (1289), between Eric VI of Denmark and Eric II of Norway
- Bombardment of Copenhagen (1428), by ships from six Northern German Hanseatic towns
- Battle of Copenhagen (1801), a naval battle between a British fleet and the Dano-Norwegian Navy
- Battle of Copenhagen (1807), a British bombardment of Copenhagen to capture or destroy the Dano-Norwegian fleet
- 2000 UEFA Cup Final riots, a series of riots in City Hall Square, Copenhagen between fans of English football team Arsenal and Turkish side Galatasaray
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Battle of Copenhagen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.