Battle of Damascus
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Battle of Damascus may refer to:
- Muslim conquest of Syria, two 7th-century battles in Damascus between Arab Muslim armies and Byzantines
- Mongol invasions of Syria, 1260 battle of Damascus
- Capture of Damascus (1918), during the World War I
- Battle of Damascus (1941), during World War II (the Syria–Lebanon campaign)
- Battle of Damascus (2012), during the Syrian Civil War
- Damascus offensive (2013), during the Syrian Civil War
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Battle of Damascus.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.