Battle of Dunkirk (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Battle of Dunkirk (1383) – Fought on 25 May 1383 between English and Franco-Flemish forces, part of Despenser's Crusade
- Battle of the Dunes (1658), often known as the Battle of Dunkirk – fought between Allied and Spanish forces in 1658.
- Siege of Dunkirk (1793) – conducted by British and Hanoverian forces against a French garrison in 1793 during the French Revolutionary War.
- Raid on Dunkirk (1800) – fought between British and French naval forces during the French Revolutionary War.
- Battle of Dunkirk – fought between French and British allies and German forces in 1940 during the Second World War.
- The Dunkirk evacuation – a major military operation that took place during the 1940 Battle of Dunkirk.
- Siege of Dunkirk (1944) – conducted by Allied forces against a German garrison in 1944-45 during the Second World War.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Battle of Dunkirk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.