Siege of Namur
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Battle of Namur)
The Siege of Namur can refer to a number of sieges of the city of Namur in Belgium:
- Siege of Namur (1577) - John of Austria takes the citadel by surprise
- Siege of Namur (1692) by the French (under Louis XIV and Vauban)
- Siege of Namur (1695) by the Allies (Dutch, English and Brandenburgers)
- Siege of Namur (1746) by the French, during the War of the Austrian Succession
- Siege of Namur (1792) by the French, during the War of the First Coalition
- Siege of Namur (1914) by the Germans, during World War I
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Siege of Namur.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.