Battle of New York
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Battle of New York may refer to:
- New York and New Jersey campaign, a series of battles for control of New York City and the state of New Jersey in the American Revolutionary War in 1776 and early 1777
- Saratoga campaign, an attempt by the British high command for North America to gain military control of Hudson River valley during the American Revolutionary War in 1777
- Islanders–Rangers rivalry, a rivalry between the New York Islanders and New York Rangers of the National Hockey League
- In the Battle for New York, a novel by H. Irving Hancock
- Battle of New York, a major battle depicted in the 2012 film The Avengers
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Battle of New York.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.