|This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page.
Battle of Pävankhind was a rear guard battle and a last stand that took place on July 13, 1660 at a mountain pass in the vicinity of fort Vishalgad, near the city of Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India between the Maratha sardar Baji Prabhu Deshpande and Siddi Masud of Adilshah.
- Grant Duff - History of Marathas
- Babasaheb Purandare - Raja ShivChhatrapati
- S.D.Samant - Vedh Mahamanvacha
- Kasar D.B. - Rigveda to Raigarh making of Shivaji the great
- Bahekar Arjun - House of Sindhkhedkar Jadhavas'
Coordinates: 16°52′N 73°50′E / 16.867°N 73.833°E