Battle of Pävankhind was a rear guard battle and a last stand that took place on July 13, 1660 at a mountain pass in the vicinity of fort Vishalgad, near the city of Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India between the Maratha sardar Baji Prabhu Deshpande and Siddi Masud of Adilshah. The battle resulted in a victory for the Adilshahi forces.
- Grant Duff - History of Marathas
- Babasaheb Purandare - Raja ShivChhatrapati
- S.D.Samant - Vedh Mahamanvacha
- Kasar D.B. - Rigveda to Raigarh making of Shivaji the great
- Bahekar Arjun - House of Sindhkhedkar Jadhavas'
Coordinates: 16°52′N 73°50′E / 16.867°N 73.833°E