Battle of Seoul
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- First Battle of Seoul – North Korean capture of Seoul on June 28, 1950
- Second Battle of Seoul – United Nations forces capture Seoul from the North Koreans in September 1950, following the Battle of Inchon
- Third Battle of Seoul – The Chinese People's Volunteer Army capture of Seoul in January 1951
- Operation Ripper – United Nations forces recapture of Seoul for the second time in March 1951.
- Fifth Battle of Seoul – The Chinese People's Volunteer Army attempt to recapture Seoul during the Chinese Spring Offensive in April 1951.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Battle of Seoul.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.