From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Battle zone (disambiguation))
|Look up battlezone or battlezones in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A battle zone or battlezone is the location of a battle.
Battle Zone or Battlezone may also refer to:
- Battlezone (1980 video game), an arcade game from Atari released in 1980
- Battlezone (1998 video game), an Activision game where two nations fight for control of a new resource in space
- Battlezone II: Combat Commander, Pandemic Studios' sequel to the 1998 Activision game
- Battlezone (2008 video game), a Stainless Games developed update published by Atari, Inc. for the Xbox Live Arcade
- Battlezone: Rise of the Black Dogs, a Nintendo 64 game similar to the 1998 PC remake
- BattleZone, a game for PlayStation Portable
- Battlezone 98 Redux, an upgraded re-release by Rebellion Developments of the 1998 Activision game Battlezone
- BZFlag (aka Battle Zone: Capture The Flag), an interactive computer game in which tanks play capture the flag
- Battle Zone, the active playing area of Duel Masters Trading Card Game
- Paul Di'Anno's Battlezone, a British heavy rock band
- Battle Zone, a song by Raven from their 1982 album Wiped Out
- Battle Zones, a song by Jag Panzer from their 2003 album Decade of the Nail Spiked Bat
- Battle Zone, a Friday segment on Canadian children's show The Zone
- Youngblood Battlezone, a series of comic books
- Battle Zone (film), a 1952 Korean War war film
- Battle Zone, a periodic dancing competition organized by Tommy the Clown
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Battle zone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.