From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up battle-ax in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Battle axe is a weapon .
Battleaxe, battle axe, or battle ax may also refer to:
- Operation Battleaxe, a British World War II operation in North Africa, 1941
- The 78th Infantry Division (United Kingdom), also known as the Battleaxe Division
- Carrier Air Wing Three, an aircraft carrier air wing of the United States Navy, nicknamed "Battle Axe"
- Several ships in the Royal Navy have been called HMS Battleaxe:
- ST Battleaxe, a tugboat
Arts and culture
- Battleaxe (band), a heavy metal music band from the 1980s
- An instrumental piece composed by Carlos Cavazo on Quiet Riot's breakthrough album Metal Health
- "Battle-axe", a song by Deftones, from their 2003 album Deftones
- Battleaxe (novel) a 1995 novel by Sara Douglass
- Battleaxe (comics), Marvel comics character
- Battle-axe (woman), an aggressive, domineering and forceful woman
- Battle Ax, a shield volcano in the Cascade Range of Oregon
- Corded Ware culture, sometimes known as "Battle Axe culture"
- The Varangians, sometimes known as "Battle-axe Guards"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Battleaxe.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.