From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up battleground in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A battleground is the site of a battle. It may also refer to:
Film and television
- Battleground (film), a 1949 war film about the Battle of the Bulge
- Battleground, a Pentagon Channel original series featuring historic films from WWII, the Korean War, the Vietnam War and more
- BattleGround: 21 Days on the Empire's Edge, a 2004 documentary about the Iraq War
- Battleground (TV series), a 2012 documentary-style drama series about a political campaign
- WWE Battleground a WWE PPV
- Battleground (short story), a Stephen King short story which appears in Night Shift, and an episode of the TNT show Nightmares & Dreamscapes
- Battleground: Fact and Fantasy in Palestine, a history book concerning the Arab-Israeli conflict
- Battleground, the fourth book in the The Corps Series (Marine Corps) by W.E.B. Griffin
- Battleground, the sixth book in the Code Red series by Chris Ryan
- Battleground series, a nine-part video game series starting with Battleground: Bulge-Ardennes by TalonSoft
- Battleground - Crossbows and Catapults, a tabletop war game better known by its previous name, Crossbows and Catapults
- Magic: The Gathering - Battlegrounds, a strategy video game
- Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, a strategy game
- World War II Online: Battleground Europe, a massively multi-player online first-person shooter computer game
In the United States:
- Battlefield (disambiguation)
- Battle (disambiguation)
- All pages with titles containing "Battleground"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Battleground.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.