Battlestar Galactica Role Playing Game
The Battlestar Galactica Role Playing Game is a role-playing game published by Margaret Weis Productions in 2007.
Margaret Weis announced in 2007 that the license to Dragonlance was not renewed so that the company could focus on the Supernatural RPG as well as their work on the Battlestar Galactica RPG. In 2007 Margaret Weis Productions published the Battlestar Galactica role playing game. Three new Cortex media games were published by Margaret Weis Productions, one each year between 2007-2009, including the Battlestar Galactica Role Playing Game (2007), the Demon Hunters Role Playing Game (2008), and the Supernatural Role Playing Game. The Battlestar Galactica role-playing game was released in August 2007 by Margaret Weis Productions at Gen Con.
- "'Supernatural RPG' from Margaret Weis Productions". April 20, 2007. Retrieved 2007-06-26.
- RPG Geek listing
- Shannon Appelcline (2011). Designers & Dragons. Mongoose Publishing. p. 354. ISBN 978-1-907702-58-7.
- Gen Con 2007 In A Nutshell
- RPG.net review of Cortex Classic
- SF Weekly review of Battlestar Galactica