|• Administrative body||Edmonton City Council|
|• Councillor||Jon Dziadyk|
|• Total||1.4 km2 (0.5 sq mi)|
|Elevation||683 m (2,241 ft)|
|• Density||3,513.6/km2 (9,100/sq mi)|
|• Change (2009–12)||0.5%|
Baturyn is a residential neighbourhood in the Castledowns area of north Edmonton, Alberta, Canada. A main artery, 97 Street, gives access to CFB Edmonton located just to the north of the city, as well as access to the downtown core and the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology.
According to the 2001 federal census, approximately three out of four residences (73.4%) were constructed during the 1970s. A further one in five (18.0%) were constructed during the early 1980s. By the mid 1980s, construction was substantially complete.
The most common type of residence in the neighbourhood is the single-family dwelling, which account for seven out of ten (71%) of all residences. The remaining three out of ten homes are split between duplexes (17%) and row houses (12%). Most residences are owner-occupied (86%), with only 14% being rented.
There are two schools in the neighbourhood. The Edmonton Public School System operates Baturyn Elementary School while the Edmonton Catholic School System operates St. Charles Catholic Elementary School.
The east boundary of the neighbourhood is 97 Street, the west boundary is 112 Street, the south boundary is Castledowns Road. The north boundary is half a block north of 173A Avenue.
In the City of Edmonton's 2012 municipal census, Baturyn had a population of  a 0.5% change from its 2009 population of 4,895. With a land area of 1.4 km2 (0.54 sq mi), it had a population density of 3,513.6 people/km2 in 2012.4,919 living in 1,767 dwellings,
- "City of Edmonton Wards & Standard Neighbourhoods" (PDF). City of Edmonton. Archived from the original (PDF) on May 3, 2014. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Edmonton Developing and Planned Neighbourhoods, 2011" (PDF). City of Edmonton. Archived from the original (PDF) on September 4, 2013. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "The Way We Grow: Municipal Development Plan Bylaw 15100" (PDF). City of Edmonton. 2010-05-26. Archived from the original (PDF) on May 2, 2015. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "City of Edmonton Plans in Effect" (PDF). City of Edmonton. November 2011. Archived from the original (PDF) on October 17, 2013. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "City Councillors". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 13, 2013.
- "Neighbourhoods (data plus kml file)". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 22, 2013.
- "Municipal Census Results – Edmonton 2012 Census". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 22, 2013.
- Duplexes include triplexes and quadruplexes.
- "Baturyn Community League". Baturyn Community League. Retrieved October 7, 2017.
- Kuban, Ron (2005). Edmonton's Urban Villages: The Community League Movement. University of Alberta Press. ISBN 9781459303249.
- "2009 Municipal Census Results". City of Edmonton. Retrieved February 22, 2013.