This article needs additional citations for verification. (November 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Among those who wrote songs for the group was Sasha Argov. It was one of the most well-known entertainment troupes in Israel in the late 1950s and early 1960s. One of the founding members of Batzal Yarok was Uri Zohar.Chaim Topol performed with the group from 1960 to 1964. Ephraim Kishon wrote several satirical skits for Batzak Yarok.Naomi Shemer wrote the texts for the first performance of Batzal Yarok in 1957. Her song Zamar Noded (Wandering Troubadour) was also written for the troupe.
- Shmor Al HaGvul (Guard the Border) - This show was produced by the founders of the troupe before the end of their military service
- 1957: Kvisat HaRash (The Poor Man's Laundry) - A pun with the Hebrew words Kvisa (Laundry) and Kivsa (Sheep), referencing the biblical parable employed by Nathan the Prophet to condemn the relationship between David and Bathsheba.
- 1958: Hop Avarnu (Hop! We Moved)
- 1959: Af Mila LeMorgenstein (Not a Word to Morgenstein) - This show became the basis for a movie with the same name, filmed in 1963.
- 1959: Ve... Shalosh Nekudot! (And ... Three Points!)
- 1960: Chatul BaSak (Cat in the Sack).
- Uri Zohar - Vocals, Direction
- Ilana Rovina - Vocals
- Yona Atari - Vocals
- Shimon Israeli - Vocals
- Nechama Hendel - Vocals
- Zaharira Harifai - Vocals 
- Gabi Amrani - Vocals
- Yosef Oreg - Accordion
- Chaim Topol and Galya Topol - Vocals
- Eliahu Barkai - Vocals
- Oded Kotler - Vocals
- Ruti Atias - Vocals
- Avraham Mor - Took part only in the first show.
- Nira Adi
- Aliza Kashi
- Arik Einstein
- Shai Danon
- Martin Brecher - Trumpet
- David Elshayach - Drums and Percussion
- Shmuel Bonim
- Popular Music and National Culture in Israel, Motti Regev, Edwin Seroussi
- Biography of Sasha Argov
- Jewish Humor, Avner Ziv
- Hedonist to Haredi: Iconic Israeli Filmmaker's Works Still Project Truth, Haaretz
- One more fiddle for the road
- Ephraim Kishon
- Jewish Virtual Library: Naomi Shemer
- Her mother's daughter
- Actress Zaharira Harifai dies