From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up baud in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Baud may refer to:
- Baud, symbols per second or pulses per second
- Alf Baud (1892–1986), Australian rules footballer
- Auguste Baud-Bovy (1848–1949), Swiss painter
- Frédéric Baud (born 1975), French Nordic combined skier who competed from 1993 to 2004
- Jean Chrétien Baud (1789–1859), Governor-General of the Dutch East Indies from 1833 until 1836
- Michel Baud, French Egyptologist, head of the Nubian Sudan section in the Department of Egyptian Antiquities of the Louvre Museum
- Baud, Morbihan, commune in the Morbihan département in Brittany in north-western France
- Musée Baud, music-box museum in the Swiss village of L'Auberson in the Jura Mountains in the canton of Vaud
- Émile Baudot (1845–1903), French engineer and inventor, after whom the telecommunications unit of baud is named
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Baud.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.