This article needs more links to other articles to help integrate it into the encyclopedia. (December 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Bauddhayan Mukherji aka 'Buddy' (born 1 June 1973, in Kolkata, India) is one of India's leading advertisement film directors based in Mumbai. He is best known for his direction of Bell Bajao, a campaign against domestic violence  and feature films like 'Teenkahon' and 'The Violin Player'. 
Bauddhayan's father, Banaj Mukherji, was a physically challenged poet and his mother, Mira Mukherji, a school teacher. In the post Naxal movement era when he was born, Bauddhayan’s family went through a huge financial turmoil and his mom worked tirelessly to make ends meet. Bauddhayan’s early years was spent in Gouri Bari Lane in north Calcutta though he studied in South Point School in the south. Bauddhayan imbibed his creative instincts from his dad, who was instrumental in his son’s interest in sports particularly cricket, Bengali literature, Tagore, Rabindrasangeet, films. After finishing his tenth in 1990, Bauddhayan got admission to St. Xavier’s College, Kolkata where he studied till 1995 majoring in Economics. Post that he studied advertising at the Clarion College of Communication. Bauddhayan stays in Mumbai with his daughter Aarsha and wife Monalisa with whom he runs Little Lamb Films.
Film production company
Bauddhayan is the founder director of Little Lamb Films, one of Mumbai’s leading boutique production houses. Little Lamb Films has produced two films - Teenkahon (Three Obsessions; in Bengali) and The Violin Player (in Hindi).
- Silver Lion at Cannes for Bell Bajao
- FCCI Award for the Best Indian Film ('The Violin Player') at ALIIFF-2016
- "The Telegraph - Calcutta (Kolkata) | Metro | City boy's short films make Cannes cut". Telegraphindia.com. 2010-05-14. Retrieved 2013-11-15.
- "Little Lamb Films Pvt Ltd - Production Houses". Resources.afaqs.com. Retrieved 2013-11-15.
- "Little Lamb Films Pvt. Ltd". Littlelambfilms.com. Retrieved 2013-11-15.
- "Little Lamb Films, Company directory". Shots.net. 2010-11-17. Retrieved 2013-11-15.