Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Bauer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bauer may refer to:
- Bauer (surname)
- USS Bauer (DE-1025), Dealey-class destroyer escort in the United States Navy
- German submarine Wilhelm Bauer, type XX1 U-boat
- Bauer (band), Dutch band
- Bauer Type Foundry
- Bauer lexicon
- Bauer College of Business, the business school of the University of Houston
- Bauer Elementary, elementary school in Miamisburg, Ohio
- Bauer Hall, residence hall at Cornell University
- Bauer Hockey, manufacturer of bandy, field hockey and ice hockey equipment
- Bauer Media Group, German publishing company
- Bauer (play), 2014 play by Lauren Gunderson about the artist Rudolf Bauer
- Bauer Pottery
- Estádio Augusto Bauer, football stadium in Brusque, Brazil
- Bauer & Cie. v. O'Donnell, 1913 U.S. Supreme Court case
- Boer (surname), Dutch equivalent of the surname
- Baauer (born 1989), music producer primarily known for his song "Harlem Shake"
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bauer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.