From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bauer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bauer may refer to:
- Bauer (surname)
- USS Bauer (DE-1025), Dealey-class destroyer escort in the United States Navy
- German submarine Wilhelm Bauer, type XX1 U-boat
- Bauer (band), Dutch band
- Bauer Type Foundry
- Bauer lexicon
- Bauer College of Business, the business school of the University of Houston
- Bauer Elementary, elementary school in Miamisburg, Ohio
- Bauer Hall, residence hall at Cornell University
- Bauer Hockey, manufacturer of bandy, field hockey and ice hockey equipment
- Bauer Media Group, German publishing company
- Bauer (play), 2014 play by Lauren Gunderson about the artist Rudolf Bauer
- Bauer Pottery
- Estádio Augusto Bauer, football stadium in Brusque, Brazil
- Bauer & Cie. v. O'Donnell, 1913 U.S. Supreme Court case
- Boer (surname), Dutch equivalent of the surname
- Baauer (born 1989), music producer primarily known for his song "Harlem Shake"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bauer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.