|Produced by||A. Mohan
C. M. Krishna
Editor Mohan (Presents)
|Written by||Rajendra Kumar (dialogues)|
|Screenplay by||Editor Mohan|
|Story by||Editor Mohan
Manoj Kumar (Main Story)
|Based on||Pandithurai (1992)|
|Cinematography||S. Sudharshan Reddy|
|Edited by||Editor Mohan|
M. M. Movie Arts
Bava Bavamaridi is a 1993 Telugu, drama film, produced by A. Mohan, C. M. Krishna on M. M. Movie Arts banner and directed by Sarath. Starring Krishnam Raju, Suman, Jayasudha and Malashri in the lead roles and music composed by Raj-Koti. The film is remake of Tamil Movie Pandithurai (1992), it remade in Hindi as Bandhan (1998) and in Kannada as Baava Baamaida (2001). The film recorded as Blockbuster at the box office.
- Krishnam Raju as Raghava Rao
- Suman as Raju
- Malashri as Geeta
- Jayasudha as Janaki
- Kota Srinivasa Rao as Peddapuram Pedda Rayudu
- Babu Mohan as Pithapuram Pilla Zamindar
- Anandaraj as Bhoopati
- P. L. Narayana as Raju's father
- Silk Smitha as Chintamani
- Nirmalamma as Raju's mother
- Master Ravi as Young Raju
The music of the film was composed by Raj-Koti.
|1||" Gajja Gallumannado "||Veturi||S.P. Balu, Chitra|
|2||" Utharala Neeli "||Veturi||S.P. Balu, Chitra|
|3||"Mayadari Teneteega"||D Narayana Sharma||S.P. Balu|
|4||" Jayamastu "||Chitra|
|5||" Baavalu Sayya "||MM Arts||Radhika|
|6||" Konte Konangi "||Bhuvanachandra||Chitra|
- "rangu.com". rangu.com. Retrieved 25 April 2013.
- "Bava Bavamaridi ( 1993 )". chithr.com. Retrieved 25 April 2013.
|This article about a Telugu-language film of the 1990s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|