|Directed by||Biswarup Biswas|
|Produced by||KR Movies and Entertainment, Jaspreet Kaur|
|Cinematography||Premendu Bikash Chaki|
|Edited by||Edit FX Studio|
|Music by||Akassh |
KR Movies and Entertainment Pvt Ltd
|Distributed by||KR Movies and Entertainment Pvt Ltd|
Bawal is an Indian Bengali comedy-drama film released on June 12, 2015,  directed by a civil-engineer Biswarup Biswas   Starring Arjun Chakrabarty, Ritabhari Chakraborty, Saayoni Ghosh in Lead Roles. As a Director Bawal is Biswarup Biswas's debut film. Bawal is a Bengali Film on comedy of errors.
- Arjun Chakrabarty as Jishu 
- Ritabhari Chakraborty as Subhasree 
- Saayoni Ghosh as Nusrat 
- Biswanath Basu as Subhasree's Brother
- Partha Sarathi
- Sanjay Biswas
- Aninido Banerjee
- Debasree Chakraborty
- Mishka Halim
- Supriyo Dutta
- Sanjay Biswas
- Sumit Sammadar
- Mainak Banerjee as the Artist
Subhashri and Jishu are in love with each other but there is a crisis. Subhashri’s two elder brothers are very protective of her. After Subhashri’s parents’ death they have taken care of her like their own daughter. They did not even marry so that they didn’t have to share their love. Jishu makes a plan pacify Subhashri’s brothers by joining them as their assistants in work Also this would allow him to be closer to Subhashri. Jishu gets into the good books of both but not enough to ask Subhshri’s hand in marriage. Jishu and Subhashri decide that they should run away and get married and once they get married the brothers won’t be able to do anything about it. Jishu asks Subhashri to stand at the bus stand in Burkha with a rose in her hand and Jishu will make sure to come and pick her from there.
Jishu frames a story to the brothers that he is in love with some other girl. But her family members object to it because of religious differences. And will kill both him and the girl in the name of honour killing. As Jishu has no one other than them, he needs their help urgently. They have to wait in the market in disguise (at separate locations) and pick his girl friend who will be wearing a Burkha holding a rose in her hand. After they pick the girl, they have to call Jishu to inform this. Jishu comes to the market to check that the two brothers are waiting there in disguise. Jishu leaves and goes to the bus stop. He calls a taxi and drags Subhashri holding her hand in the taxi.
He finds that two big cars are following them. To his shock he finds the girl beside him draws the Burkha cover from her face and it is not Subhashri. This girl is Nusrat and she is the sister of the two most infamous Dons of the city. Jishu is now in trouble as he has eloped with the wrong girl. What follows next is comedy of errors. Will Jishu be able to get the love of his life? Will the two brothers agree to wed their only sister with a loser? Will the Dons spare Jishu for touching and kidnapping their sister? The story unfolds a lot of fun and BAWAL. 
|1||"Du chokhe tor swapne"||Akassh||Akassh||Priyo Chatterjee|
|2||"Oh darling"||Prasenjit Mallick||Akassh||Priyo Chatterjee|
|3||"Bawal title track"||Akassh||Akassh||Priyo Chatterjee|
|4||"Hobe Na Bawal"||Rupankar Bagchi||Debanjan Banerjee||Debanjan Banerjee|
- "Upcoming Bengali Film Bawal Promises Out n Out Entertainment; Beat the Heat Laughing with this Film". Sholoana Bangaliana. Retrieved 1 June 2015.
- "Bawal starring Arjun and Saayoni releases today". Times of India. Retrieved 12 June 2015.
- "In Pictures: The premiere of Bawal". Times of India. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- ."Call for rally threatens work in Tollywood". Times of India. Retrieved 28 November 2014.
- . "First day, first show crowd". Hindustan Times (Kolkata). Retrieved 14 June 2015.[dead link]
- ."Director Biswaroop Biswas's Debut Film Bawal Promises Unlimited Fun; Watch out for this Love Story with a Funny Bone". Sholoana Bangaliana. Retrieved 2 January 2015.
- ."Here's to a comedy of errors". The Times of India. Retrieved 12 June 2015.
- ."A fun filled premiere commenced Bawal". Washington Bangla Radio. Retrieved 17 June 2015.
- ."TOLLY YOUNG TURKS ON THE RISE". The Times of India. Archived from the original on 6 November 2014. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Bawal movie cast". Bengali movies. Retrieved 13 June 2015.
- "Arjun Chakraborty as Jishu an Orphan". The Telegraph t2. Retrieved 3 June 2015.
- "Back with a bang". Hindustan Times (Kolkata). Retrieved 12 June 2015.[dead link]
- "I am lucky to be working with all big Tolly directors - Sayani Ghosh". India Blooms News Service. Retrieved 11 June 2015.
- "A laugh riot". Hindustan Times (Kolkata). Retrieved 5 June 2015.[dead link]
- "Bengali Audio Music Album of Upcoming Film Bawal Launched; This Week's Friday Release Promises Unlimited Entertainment". Sholoana Bangaliana. Retrieved 10 June 2015.
- "Music and More". Hindustan Times(Kolkata). Retrieved 12 June 2015.[dead link]