Dury at the Fuji Rock Festival in 2006
|Born||18 December 1971|
|Origin||Wingrave, Buckinghamshire, England|
|Instruments||Vocals, guitar, keyboards|
|Labels||Rough Trade Records, Parlophone, PIAS, Heavenly Recordings|
|Associated acts||Ian Dury|
Baxter Dury is the son of Ian Dury and his wife Elizabeth "Betty" Rathmell. As a five-year-old he appeared on the front cover of Dury's album New Boots and Panties!! He left school at the age of fourteen.
|2002||Len Parrot's Memorial Lift||—||—||—||—|
|2014||It's a Pleasure||—||163||59||42|
|2017||Prince of Tears||49||193||144||46|
Singles and EPs
- Oscar Brown EP (2001)
- Love in the Garden
- Claire (15 August 2011)
- Pleasure (30 June 2014)
- Palm Trees (25 August 2014)
- Miami (29 August 2017)
- Profile at Rough Trade Records Archived 11 October 2007 at the Wayback Machine.
- Interview with Baxter Dury by The Guardian, 12 August 2005
- Dury, Baxter (15 January 2010). "Baxter Dury: 'My dad was lovely, bubbly ... and annoying'". Retrieved 17 October 2017 – via www.theguardian.com.
- Brooklyn Vegan "Baxter Dury readies 'It's A Pleasure'", Brooklyn Vegan, 30 June 2014.
- "Baxter Dury announces his new record 'Prince Of Tears' with the single 'Miami'". heavenlyrecordings.com. 29 September 2017. Retrieved 17 October 2017.
- "Baxter Dury discography". lescharts.com. Hung Medien. Archived from the original on 1 December 2014. Retrieved 6 November 2014.
- Baxter Dury – official site
|This article about an English musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|