Bay Crest Park, Florida
|Bay Crest Park|
|Unincorporated community and Former Census-designated place (CDP)|
|• Total||0.42 sq mi (1.09 km2)|
|Elevation||7 ft (2 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|GNIS feature ID||2481525|
Designation and population
Although a separate community, it is a part of the census-designated place (CDP) of Town 'n' Country. The ZIP code for the community is 33615. The area reported as an census-designated place by the U.S. Census Bureau in 1980 as "Bay Crest", which included the southern portion of Town 'n' Country's census area. The population recorded was 5,927.
Bay Crest Park is located at 28 degrees north, 82.6 degrees west (27.999, -82.578); or approximately eight miles northwest of Tampa. The elevation for the community is seven feet above sea level. The community has an land area of 0.422 square miles.
The community of Bay Crest Park is served by Hillsborough County Schools.
- Bay Crest Park neighborhood in Tampa, Florida (FL), 33615 detailed profile. Retrieved 2013-09-17.
- Bay Crest, Florida. Roadside Thoughts. Retrieved 2013-09-17.
- The FIPS code was assigned to Bay Crest, which was enumerated by the census in 1980.
- Bay Crest Park profile from Hometown Locator.
- 1990 census of population - Florida. United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2013-09-17.
- 1980 census of population: part 1 - Florida. United States Census Bureau. Retrieved 2013-09-17.
- "US Gazetteer files: 2010, 2000, and 1990". United States Census Bureau. 2011-02-12. Retrieved 2011-04-23.
|This Hillsborough County, Florida location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|