Bay de Noc Community College
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (November 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|President||Laura L. Coleman|
|Colors||Green and Blue|
|Athletics||NJCAA Region XIII|
Bay de Noc Community College (commonly called Bay College) is a public two-year college located in Escanaba, Michigan, United States. Founded in 1962, the college has a main campus in Escanaba and another 25-acre (0.10 km2) campus, Bay College West, in Iron Mountain, Michigan, serving Dickinson County.
The college offers several certificate programs, as well as programs for two-year Associate Degrees; Associate in Arts (AA), Associate in Science (AS), Associate in Applied Science (AAS). Bay College is also home of the first Michigan Technical Education Center (M-Tec), which offers training and development courses. Together, the college and M-Tec host over 40,000 visits each year. In 2016, Bay College was awarded a grant from Achieving the Dream (ATD), which uses Open Educational Resources (OER).
- "Bay College - History". www.baycollege.edu. Archived from the original on 2018-06-17. Retrieved 2018-06-17.
- "Bay College - Degrees and Certificates". www.baycollege.edu. Retrieved 2017-06-24.
- "Bay College - History". www.baycollege.edu. Archived from the original on 2017-06-06. Retrieved 2017-06-24.
- "Bay College - Open Textbooks". www.baycollege.edu. Retrieved 2017-06-24.
- "Bay College - Bay College Announces Athletics Name and Mascot". www.baycollege.edu. Retrieved 2017-06-24.
- "Chad Hord - Traxxas TORC - The Off Road Championship". web.archive.org. 13 January 2013.
|This article about a university or college in Michigan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|