|Men's freestyle wrestling|
|2007 Baku||55 kg|
|2005 Budapest||55 kg|
|2005 İzmir||55 kg|
Bayaraa Naranbaatar (born 11 March 1980) is a male freestyle wrestler from Mongolia.
He was the winner of Men's freestyle wrestling 55 kg at 2005 Summer Universiade.
He participated in the Men's freestyle 55 kg at 2004 Summer Olympics where he was ranked at twelfth place. Naraanbaatar beat Babak Nourzad from Iran, but lost to Korean Kim Hyo-Sub and was eliminated from competition,
- "Men's 55kg Freestyle Wrestling at the 2012 Summer Olympics (Naranbaatar BAYARAA)". Olympic.org. Archived from the original on 16 January 2014. Retrieved 2013-08-14.
- Bayaraagiin Naranbaatar at United World Wrestling
- Bayaraa, Naranbaatar at United World Wrestling
- "BAYARAA Naranbaatar (Beijing 2008 Olympics)". Archived from the original on 23 August 2008. Retrieved 2008-09-17.
- "Naranbaatar BAYARAA (London 2012 Olympics)". Archived from the original on 2 May 2013. Retrieved 2016-03-18.
|This biographical article relating to a Mongolian sport wrestler or wrestling coach is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|