|Founder||Jack Jia, Rob Bradshaw, Scott Brave|
|Headquarters||San Jose, Ca.|
|Bill Hustad, CEO|
Baynote is a San Jose, California-based software company offering web search recommendation software as a service products. It is based on the concept of the wisdom of the crowd (also known as Collective Intelligence), in which search results are ranked based on analysis of the links and pages visited by users in the past. In September 2016, Kibo Software Inc. announced it had purchased Baynote for an undisclosed amount. 
- Hof, Rob (June 13, 2006). "Baynote: The Search Beat Goes On". businessweek.
- Fitzgerald, Michael (June 12, 2006). "Smarter Corporate Websites". MIT Technology Review. technologyreview.com.
- "Baynote Collective Intelligence Platform and Recommendation Applications". Retrieved 2015-09-28.
- "5 Personalization Tools to Increase Conversions - LYONSCG". Retrieved 2015-09-28.
- "Baynote: Psychology an important part of personalization - Ecommerce - BizReport". www.bizreport.com. Retrieved 2015-09-28.
- "Baynote launches recommendation platform to better target content to web site visitors". VentureBeat. Retrieved 2015-09-28.
- Lindstrom, Martin (2011). "I Know What You Bought Last Summer." Brandwashed: Tricks Companies Use to Manipulate Our Minds and Persuade Us to Buy. New York: Crown. p. 218.
- "Baynote: The Search Beat Goes On - BusinessWeek". Businessweek.com. Retrieved 2015-09-28.
- Evans, Katie. "E-commerce vendor Kibo buys personalization firm Baynote". Retrieved 2016-11-01.
|This Web-software-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article related to a computer company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|