From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bayonet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bayonet can also refer to:
- Bayonet mount, an electrical fastening mechanism
- Lens mount, sometimes as a bayonet type
- Operation Bayonet, a covert operation directed by Israel's Mossad
- HMAS Bayonet (P 101), an Australian naval patrol boat
- Bayonet Constitution, a nickname for the 1887 Constitution of the Kingdom of Hawaii
- Spanish bayonet (disambiguation), any of several plants in the genus Yucca or Hesperoyucca
- Bayonet (film), a 1936 Italian film
- Fixed Bayonets!, a 1951 American war film
- Bayonetta, a 2010 Sega produced videogame
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bayonet.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.